Paint a Masterwork by Van Gogh or Cezanne in our 1/2 day Corporate Training session!
Our 1/2 day course will guide you through the process of painting a masterwork. Yes, you heard me right, not abstract, not cartoons, not kiddie portraits, a genuine masterwork!
How are we able to offer this?
At Inglis Academy we are able to offer these spectacular results because of our unique training methods.
We have documented the processes used by creative masters such as Van Gogh and Monet in our of publications, each one of which explains how to paint a particular masterwork step by step.
Benefits applicable to corporate training:
- Literacy in the language of visual communication
- Getting speedy results by abstraction and process oriented work
- Achieving the Flow State
- Creative Visualisation
- Abstract thinking
- Creativity via Process
- Right Brain mode (Switching in and out)
- Developing Proprioceptive Perception (where is your body?)
- Developing Kineasthetic Perception (where are you moving?)
- Developing Synaesthetic Perception (sound and colour)
Picture: Adam Taylor
Specific Art Skills you will acquire in the session:
- Brush Techniques
- Colour Mixing
- Painting like a master
- Understand the visual language of the masters
- Get the manual, with all steps and processes explained
We can also customise a session to your requirements.
Aussie landscapes are popular themes for our Corporate Training sessions.