Develop your literacy in Art & Music at the Inglis Academy in Sydney, Australia, the only school in Sydney where you will Paint a Masterwork in just 4 hours!.
Our courses and publications are designed for beginners, students and professionals.
In our "Paint a Masterwork" course, after only 4 hours these students had completed their own unique interpretation of an Australian landscape. Inglis Academy teaches you the same processes that were used by Monet, Cezanne and Van Gogh.
Location: Shop 7/7-11 Clarke St, .
Crows Nest 2065
Telephone: 0416 349 728
Hours: Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
As any of the existing students will tell you, the group classes are great fun, especially when you're sharing the experience with family and friends.
So here's a great new incentive for 2016.
- Use one of your own credits to bring a friend along for a session
- Your friend will have a great time and you'll have two paintings to talk about and compare (keep it friendly!)
- When your friend buys their own
16 hours of Art...
- I will give you a $100 discount on a "Paint a Masterwork" session!
What happens in a "Paint a Masterwork" art lesson at Inglis Academy on Sydney's lower North Shore?
The masterclass lesson format at Inglis Academy involves painting masterpieces by the likes of Monet, Cezanne and Van Gogh.
I developed "repertoire based painting" based on the way we in the west have traditionally learned music, by performing classics by the likes of Bach, Vivaldi and Mozart. It is also the way you probably learned language in school, by studying literature.
What is the advantage of repertoire based painting? You are working towards:
- A definite goal
- A goal (the masterwork) which is widely recognised as being of worth
- Within a limited time frame (typically 4 hours)
Read on to see how we pull all this together in one session!
Read more: A typical painting masterclass at Inglis Academy